In a fast-paced world, innovation is becoming increasingly common and the medical field is no different. Risks in terms of security, privacy, compliance, system development and maintenance can seem daunting, which begs the question, “do the disadvantages of technology in healthcare outweigh the advantages?”
In this white paper, we discuss the advances in medical technology as well as the pros and cons of technology within the medical field. By reading along, you will discover:
- How connected medical devices improve patient care
- The impact of medical technology on society
- The opportunities and pitfalls that come with connected medical devices
- Benefits of technology in medicine
- The negative effects of medical technology
Just how has technology affected health care? Find out today by reading our whitepaper Opportunities and Pitfalls for Connected Medical Devices.